Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Organiclovedesigns.com
Walks on the beach. Always an inspiring venture for me. I find myself looking down so much, after a while I'm forced to look above and stretch my neck. You will often find me at the beach. Surfing, beach combing or just sitting, taking in the sights and the sounds. The ocean is a place where I can slow down and re-center my focus.  

I find a lot of inspiration for my work in nature. The texture of the waves, the color of the sky, the stones I find along the way. All these things fuel my creative process. Being in nature allows my mind to slow from day to day life to see life's deep beauty, inspiring and freeing. Lately I use beach stones I collect on my walks, I carefuly choose some precious stones then take them back to my shop and embed them with semi-precious and precious gemstones. I love the contrast of nature polished and man polished together. Something unique like all of us. Nature built, polished by man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment